- We’re here for the long run. We’ve been providing advice for over 22 years during which we’ve helped over 1,000 families plan their future. During this period we’ve helped people manage some of the most difficult periods for investors in history including:
– 1997 Asian financial crisis
– 1998 Russian financial crisis including Long Term Capital Management (LTCM)
– Dot-com bubble and crash (2000-2002) (US)
– 2007-2009 Global Financial Crisis
-European sovereign debt crisis (EU) (2009-) – Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Spain (plus Iceland)
-Chinese stock market crash
- It is said that although history never repeats, it often rhymes. Having managed our clients’ money plus our own through all of these periods, we are conscious of how investment markets can significantly impact your life if not managed appropriately.
- Work with people who understand your passion.
- We’ve all had hard days, whether training or racing. Those dark periods when it’s painful to keep moving and the voices in your head telling you to stop become harder to ignore. Likely you’ve experienced how powerful a few words of support can be in these times, even from a complete stranger. They let you know you are not alone. They spur you on, and in turn you do the same to help someone else.
If you choose to work with us, you will also be helping others. Some of your fees will go to The Run Beyond Project, which through running develops goal-setting, commitment and resilience in high school students who are facing adversity. Working towards and completing a goal race, they develop self-belief and learn to apply these skills beyond running, to all areas of their lives.
To date we have contributed and also assisted with a grant application that was successful. This contribution has allowed 28 students to go through the program.