We are regularly asked by parents (and grandparents) about investing money for their kids. So much so that we recently held a webinar that explored all of the different options available to you, and the issues you should consider in deciding which approach is most suitable.
If you weren’t able to join us don’t worry, a recording is available for you to watch. Click play to watch now.
We’ve also developed a Toolkit that expands on all of the different structures we discussed. It clearly shows you how they are different in terms of:
- Tax treatment
- How easy they are to manage
- How much control you retain over the investments
- The degree of investment flexibility you have
- Costs, both initial and ongoing
- How accessible the funds are to you if your needs or purpose changes
- The types of risk that impact on them
- The different way they are treated from an Estate Planning perspective.
This Toolkit is available for you to download for free – simply click here.